Tuesday 21 May 2013

What’s In My Makeup Bag

 Bourjois brow pencil – I use a brow kit from Sleek to fill in my eyebrows in the mornings but keep a pencil handy for touch-ups throughout the day.
 Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in Medium – This is so good for any shiny forehead problems.
 Lush Eyes Right mascara – Such a good mascara, and the bottle is the perfect size to carry about.
Topshop lipstick in Innocent –  A nice bright pink, and I love the formula of this.  Well done Topshop.
Benefit Boi-ing concealer - I bought this a few months ago on a complete whim and I love it.  Shade 01 is perfect for my pale Scottish skin and it lasts all day.

What's in your makeup bag?

5 comments:

  1. i've been incredibly obsessed with make-up right now so I love this! I'm always looking for new products that others recommend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the topshop lipstick! cute blog you have here lovely! :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the MAC powder, compact powders indeed are perfect for those shiny regions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your bag isn't all cluttered! I always carry too many things in my make up bag.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew Lush made mascaras until today. Definitely need to pay them a visit soon. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete