Sunday 23 June 2013

Leaving Blues




Hi everyone, sorry I've not updated this blog in a while.  As I've mentioned before, I've just returned home to Scotland from an amazing year abroad in France.  After the initial buzz of seeing my friends and family I'm definitely now experiencing a bit of a comedown and a bad case of the 'Year Abroad Blues.'  I really do miss living in France, hearing and speaking French everyday and all the people I met during my time there.  Luckily I've not had too much time to mope about though, as last week I did a media work placement .  I learned so much and really enjoyed myself and with 9-5 days I was kept very busy.  I also fit in seeing Bruce Springsteen in concert (amazing) and brainstorming attempts for my dissertation (not so amazing)  As you might imagine with all this, I've been doing minimal makeup and practical outfits but I've still got lots of ideas for posts though so I can't wait to write them up for you.  What have you all been upto?

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! My roommate spent the semester in Glasgow! I really missed her, but she's happy to be back! I imagine she's going through a similar withdrawal.

    Good to have you back!

    ♥ Em from Mascara Warrior

    ReplyDelete